|Headquartered in California, American Wholesale Lighting supports Fortune500 clients, National and International Accounts as well as numerous regional businesses. Our business model of incorporating New Construction, Remodels/Retrofits, Rebates and Maintenance Service is unique in our industry and providing these elements under one umbrella allows us a greater buying power and more cost savings to our clients. This comprehensive yet diverse focus and experience allows us to understand and appreciate the needs of multiple markets worldwide.
We pride ourselves on our service and commitment to our customers, as well as our role and responsibility in helping companies find new, cost-saving, and more environmentally-friendly lighting solutions.
Your specific duties in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Creating proposals for potential customers that include energy analysis, rebate calculations, return on investment, etc.
- Learning, researching and filing for rebates on behalf of customers in various programs across the country
- Working with building owners and property managers to provide energy efficiency advice and assistance in participating programs
- Identifying opportunity and providing surveys for potential lighting upgrades and providing follow-up to customers as required
- Entering data into spreadsheets and databases to determine energy savings and rebates
- Managing current projects which may also include collaborating with customers and sales reps as required
- Order entry, purchasing, tracking and coordination of material
Desired Skills and Experience (preferred but not required):
- 2 years’ experience in the electrical or lighting industry with energy efficient lighting product knowledge
- Experience with utility /government energy efficiency programs
- Project Management experience
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills-Strong mathematics skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and to collaborate on continuous improvement efforts
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time